So you want to share your wisdom with the Expect The Exceptional community? I thought you’d never ask.
In an effort to give a voice to the community and share this platform, I have opened up the blog to guest posters. If you have an idea that would resonate with the community or if you’re looking at a way to get some exposure, guest posting is a great way to impact and connect with new people.
Here are the guidelines to submit a guest post:
- The post should fit into one of the categories on my site. Namely Identity, Exceptional Living or the Awaken The Dreamers series. Those get priority but if you have something spiritually poignant, it could go into the Meditations category which is focused on reflections on faith/scripture. (My About page goes into a little more detail on each category).
- Length should be between 400-800 words. (I’m willing to make exceptions depending on the topic)
- I will not accept anything that comes across negatively or cynically. I will not accept anything that attacks or belittles a particular person, belief or denomination. No profanity.
- Include a short bio (50 words max). Optional: Include a link to your site and a picture for the post and/or one of yourself.
- I reserve the right to edit/reformat content as appropriate (i.e. grammar, spelling, layout). I’ll always confirm major edits first before posting.
- The guest post can contain only original content. It should not be previously published work or republished on any other blog. You can link a snippet back to the post on this blog.
- You may link back to relevant posts in your blog.
- Be original. Bring your A-game.
I may not accept all submissions, so please do not be offended. I will contact you once the post is approved. I will schedule a date for the guest post and confirm with you. Guest posts will typically be scheduled on Fridays.
Send an email to tonyjalicea @ gmail.com to submit your post.